Pharmaceutical Laser Drilling, Marking & Vision Inspection System
Ackley’s exact singulation isolates your product and positions it precisely for laser pharmaceutical drilling, marking and vision inspection. This single lane, laser drilling and marking machine provides one or two sided marking or drilling and can laser drill single or multiple apertures. Ackley’s patented single product rejection and vision inspection is available for all VIP machines.
Features & Benefits
- Tablets, capsules and softgels of any shape and size
- Laser Drills single or bi-layer tablets
- One or two sided drilling with single or multiple apertures
- Laser Marking / Etching / Writing
- Optional Vision Inspection with single product rejection
- FDA & CE Compliant
- Output rate up to 60,000 / hour
- Ships with a HEPA fume extractor
Tablet Laser Drilling Machine with Vision Inspection Video
Flexible, Affordable and Customized to Your Exact Needs
Our VIP machines feature servo-drive motors with optical encoder feedback, providing an operator friendly interface for product set-up and precise logo registration.
Touch-screen display for operating conditions, setup, maintenance, fault status check and product selection make for a positive user experience.
Built to Last with Easy-to-Swap Change Parts
As your needs grow and change our VIP Platform adapts with change parts and carrier links that are easy to replace.
Worldwide Customer Support
Ackley provides first-rate service and customer support for clients across the globe.
- Round, Oval and LCT tablets
- Single or bi-layer products
- Single Tablet Rejection
- Etching and engraving
- Pixel Precision
- Tablets, capsules, soft gel capsules, and confectionery
- Patented single product failsafe rejection with confirmation
- Up to 50,000 tablets / hour
- Detects logo, brand & cosmetic defects, aperture location and size
- All laser drilling and marking machines ship with a HEPA filtration fume extraction system
We adhere to or surpass the strictest regulations set forth by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and their approach to Current Good Manufacturing Practice (CGMP) regulations.
- FDA 21 CFR Part 11 Compliant
- cGMP Design
- OPC-UA Data Compliant
- Class 1 Laser System: FDA 21 CFR Part 1040
- CE Compliant
- Validation Package Available