Pharmaceutical Capsule and Tablet Sorter
One of our most popular accessories for pharmaceutical, nutraceutical and confectionery production floors, the Ackley Tablet Sorter provides peace of mind with quality assurance.
This sorting machine offers a cost-effective and efficient system for removing defective product, including: dimensionally reduced products with chips or shorts, broken product, twinned products and oversized or malformed products. The Sorter allows only perfect tablets, capsules and candy through to the output bin.
The Ackley Tablet and Capsule Sorter is designed for both inline or standalone use prior to or after printing, laser marking or laser drilling.
Features & Benefits
- Customized plates designed for a wide range of sizes and shapes
- Efficient sorting removes up to 99% of defective product
- Rejects defective products with chips, shorts, capped, broken, oversize or particles
- Production rate of 300,000 to 1,000,000 / hour
- Quick release sorting automatically sorts compressed sugar or film-coated tablets.
- FDA & CE Compliant
- Casters for portability
Flexible, Affordable and Customized to Your Exact Needs
Our VIP machines feature servo-drive motors with optical encoder feedback, providing an operator friendly interface for product set-up and precise logo registration.
Touch-screen display for operating conditions, setup, maintenance, fault status check and product selection make for a positive user experience.
Built to Last with Easy-to-Swap Change Parts
As your needs grow and change our VIP Platform adapts with change parts and carrier links that are easy to replace.
Worldwide Customer Support
Ackley provides first-rate service and customer support for clients across the globe.
- Round, Oval and LCT tablets
- Single or bi-layer products
- Visual Inspection
- Single Tablet Rejection
- Etching and engraving
- Pixel Precision
- Tablets, capsules, soft gel capsules, and confectionery
- Patented single product failsafe rejection with confirmation
- Up to 50,000 tablets / hour
- Detects logo, brand & cosmetic defects, aperture location and size
We adhere to or surpass the strictest regulations set forth by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and their approach to Current Good Manufacturing Practice (CGMP) regulations.
- FDA 21 CFR Part 11 Compliant
- cGMP Design
- OPC-UA Data Compliant
- Class 1 Laser System: FDA 21 CFR Part 1040
- CE Compliant
- Validation Package Available