Laser Drilling and Marking for Mid-sized Pharmaceutical Productions
This multi-lane drilling or laser printing machine is custom engineered to provide single sided drilling or marking of tablets or capsules of any shape or size. Ackley’s exact singulation isolates your product and positions it precisely for laser marking or drilling at a rate of up to 250,000/hour. Our patented vision inspection system with single product rejection is available for all Cantilever Ramp machines.
Features & Benefits
- Tablets, capsules and softgels of any shape and size
- Laser Drilling
- Laser Marking
- Optional Vision Inspection
- Ships with a HEPA fume extractor
- FDA & CE Compliant
- Output rate up to 250,000 / hour
Cantilever Ramp Laser Printing Machine with Vision Inspection Video
[Merge and Delete] Customized to Your Product and Exact Needs
Features servo-drive motors with optical encoder feedback, providing an operator friendly interface for product set-up and precise logo registration.
Touch-screen display for operating conditions, setup, maintenance, fault status check and product selection make for a positive user experience.
Built to Last with Easy-to-Swap Change Parts
Easy to swap carrier bars makes switching between products simple.
Worldwide Customer Support
Ackley provides first-rate service and customer support for clients across the globe.
- Single-layer tablets
- Pixel Precision
- Single or multiple apertures
- Tablets, capsules and soft gels
- Etching and engraving
- Pixel Precision
- Patented single product failsafe rejection with camera confirmation
- Detects logo, brand & cosmetic defects, aperture location and size
- Up to 250,000 products / hour
- All laser drilling and marking machines ship with a HEPA filtration fume extraction system
We adhere to or surpass the strictest regulations set forth by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and their approach to Current Good Manufacturing Practice (CGMP) regulations.
- FDA 21 CFR Part 11 Compliant
- cGMP Design
- OPC-UA Data Compliant
- Class 1 Laser System: FDA 21 CFR Part 1040
- CE Compliant
- Validation Package Available