Pharmaceutical Capsule and Tablet Printer with Vision Inspection
Ideal for large scale productions, Ackley’s multi-lane Adjustable Angle Ramp tablet printing machine provides one or two sided printing at a rate of up to 1,200,000 products per hour. This confectionery and pharmaceutical printer utilizes Ackley’s exact singulation process to isolate and precisely position your product for rotogravure printing and vision inspection. The patented single product rejection and vision inspection system is available for all Adjustable Angle Ramp machines.
Features & Benefits
- Tablets, capsules and softgels of any shape and size
- 1 or 2 sided offset rotogravure tablet printing
- Optional Ink Maintenance System
- Optional Vision Inspection System
- FDA & CE Compliant
- Output rates up to 1,200,000 / hour (700,000 / hour with Vision Inspection)
Ackley Multi-Lane Tablet Printing Machine & Vision Inspection Video
[Merge and Delete] High-speed Multi-Lane Production Machine Customized to Your Exact Needs
Features servo-drive motors with optical encoder feedback, providing an operator friendly interface for product set-up and precise logo registration.
Touch-screen display for operating conditions, setup, maintenance, fault status check and product selection make for a positive user experience.
Built to Last with Easy-to-Swap Change Parts
Easy to swap carrier bars makes switching between products simple.
Worldwide Customer Support
Ackley provides first-rate service and customer support for clients across the globe.
- Tablets, capsules, soft gels, and confectionery
- 1 or 2 sided tablet printing
- Products of any shape or size
- Ink Maintenance System
- Precision logo and identification rotogravure printing
- Patented single product failsafe rejection with camera confirmation
- Up to 700,000 tablets / hour
- Detects logo, brand & cosmetic defects
We adhere to or surpass the strictest regulations set forth by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and their approach to Current Good Manufacturing Practice (CGMP) regulations.
- FDA 21 CFR Part 11 Compliant
- cGMP Design
- OPC-UA Data Compliant
- CE Compliant
- Validation Package Available