Tablet Drilling & Laser Marking Machine with Vision Inspection
This powerful multi-lane pharmaceutical laser drill and laser marking machine provides one and two sided drilling or marking/etching for mid-sized pharmaceutical or confectionery productions. Ackley’s exact singulation isolates your product and positions it precisely for laser drilling and vision inspection at a rate of up to 180,000/hour. Our patented single product rejection and vision inspection system is available for all Servo-Drive Drum machines.
Features & Benefits
- Tablets, capsules and softgels of any shape and size
- Laser Drilling
- Laser Marking
- Optional Vision Inspection
- Ships with a HEPA fume extractor
- FDA & CE Compliant
- Output rate up to 180,000 / hour
Pharmaceutical Drum Laser Drill with Vision Inspection Video
[Merge and Delete] Customized to the Exact Needs of Your Product
Features servo-drive motors with optical encoder feedback, providing an operator friendly interface for product set-up and precise logo registration.
Touch-screen display for operating conditions, setup, maintenance, fault status check and product selection make for a positive user experience.
Built to Last with Easy-to-Swap Change Parts
Easy to swap carrier bars makes switching between products simple.
Worldwide Customer Support
Ackley provides first-rate service and customer support for clients across the globe.
- 1 or 2 sided
- Tablets, capsules, soft gels, and confectionery
- Products of any shape or size
- Etching and engraving
- Pixel Precision
- Tablets, capsules, soft gel capsules, and confectionery
- Patented single product failsafe rejection with confirmation
- Up to 180,000 tablets / hour
- Detects logo, brand & cosmetic defects, aperture location and size
- All laser drilling and marking machines ship with a HEPA filtration fume extraction system
We adhere to or surpass the strictest regulations set forth by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and their approach to Current Good Manufacturing Practice (CGMP) regulations.
- FDA 21 CFR Part 11 Compliant
- cGMP Design
- OPC-UA Data Compliant
- Class 1 Laser System: FDA 21 CFR Part 1040
- CE Compliant
- Validation Package Available