Tablet and Capsule Printing Machine with Vision Inspection
The unique design features of this pill printing machine enable the most accurate print registration available in the production of film or sugar-coated tablets, caplets and oval-shaped products, and hard-shell gelatin capsules by the pharmaceutical, confectionery and nutraceutical industries.
Using a multi-axis motion controller with a digital signal processor, optical encoder speed and position feedback, product is transferred from oversize pockets in the feed drum, to very confining pockets in the print drum, ensuring a high rate of product pick-up, excellent print registration, and a maximum print surface for larger logos with perfect print quality.
Our patented single product rejection and vision inspection system is available for all Servo-Drive Drum machines.
Features & Benefits
- Tablets, capsules and softgels of any shape and size
- Optional Vision Inspection
- FDA & CE Compliant
- Output rate up to 250,000 / hour
- Multi-lane capability to meet large high production requirements
- Online maintenance manual with fault status screen
- Touchscreen controls for setup, logo registration and operation
- Change parts designed for easy removal and quick change to a different product in less than 2 hours
- Easy-to-clean FDA compliant product contact parts
[Merge and Delete] Customized to the Exact Needs of Your Product
Features servo-drive motors with optical encoder feedback, providing an operator friendly interface for product set-up and precise logo registration.
Touch-screen display for operating conditions, setup, maintenance, fault status check and product selection make for a positive user experience.
Built to Last with Easy-to-Swap Change Parts
Easy to swap carrier bars makes switching between products simple.
Worldwide Customer Support
Ackley provides first-rate service and customer support for clients across the globe.
- 1 or 2 sided
- Tablets, capsules, soft gels, and confectionery
- Products of any shape or size
- Etching and engraving
- Pixel Precision
- Tablets, capsules, soft gel capsules, and confectionery
- Patented single product failsafe rejection with confirmation
- Up to 180,000 tablets / hour
- Detects logo, brand & cosmetic defects, aperture location and size
We adhere to or surpass the strictest regulations set forth by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and their approach to Current Good Manufacturing Practice (CGMP) regulations.
- FDA 21 CFR Part 11 Compliant
- cGMP Design
- OPC-UA Data Compliant
- Class 1 Laser System: FDA 21 CFR Part 1040
- CE Compliant
- Validation Package Available