Vibratory Tablet Feeding System for Pharmaceutical Laser Drilling, Marking and Printed Tablet Production
Ackley offers a complete line of accessories engineered to integrate seamlessly with our precision printing and laser marking production machinery. Our tablet feeding system uses precise vibrations to convey tablets, capsules or confectionery product from one piece of equipment to the next.
Crafted of stainless steel with a clear acrylic lid, this sturdy system keeps pharmaceutical and nutraceutical productions moving quickly and smoothly. Casters provide flexibility to move the Feeder system throughout your production floor.
Level sensor control allows the operator to control and maintain the flow of product running through the feeder, into the ramp printer or laser machine hopper, resulting in the desired output rate.
Features & Benefits
- 7.68 Cubic Feet
- Precision vibrations feed product into hopper
- Level controller to adjust flow rate
- Stainless steel construction
- FDA & CE Compliant
- Simple, sturdy design keeps feeder in position during operation
- Casters for portability
[Merge and Delete] Flexible, Affordable and Customized to Your Exact Needs
Our VIP machines feature servo-drive motors with optical encoder feedback, providing an operator friendly interface for product set-up and precise logo registration.
Touch-screen display for operating conditions, setup, maintenance, fault status check and product selection make for a positive user experience.
Built to Last with Easy-to-Swap Change Parts
As your needs grow and change our VIP Platform adapts with change parts and carrier links that are easy to replace.
Worldwide Customer Support
Ackley provides first-rate service and customer support for clients across the globe.
- Round, Oval and LCT tablets
- Single or bi-layer products
- Visual Inspection
- Single Tablet Rejection
- Etching and engraving
- Pixel Precision
- Tablets, capsules, soft gel capsules, and confectionery
- Patented single product failsafe rejection with confirmation
- Up to 50,000 tablets / hour
- Detects logo, brand & cosmetic defects, aperture location and size
We adhere to or surpass the strictest regulations set forth by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and their approach to Current Good Manufacturing Practice (CGMP) regulations.
- FDA 21 CFR Part 11 Compliant
- cGMP Design
- OPC-UA Data Compliant
- CE Compliant
- Validation Package Available