A Safe and Efficient Alternative
Our customers are often surprised to learn that soft gelatin capsules are durable enough to be laser marked. In fact, laser marking is a safe and efficient alternative to ink printing that makes softgels stand out with a high quality, tamper-proof mark while minimizing operational costs and maintenance.
Identification for Softgels and Oral Solid Dosage Forms
Benefits of Marking
- Branding – Differentiate from the competition
- Identification – Improve safety and traceability
- Compliance – Adhere to regulation
How to Mark
- Ink Printing – Traditional and colorful way to print on products
- Laser Marking – CO2, UV & Green Laser options. Fast and efficient marking for a variety of surface types
Let’s Rethink Ink Printing
Edible ink rotogravure printing methods have long been the standard for printing on consumable products. However, for some products, laser marking has significant benefits when compared to ink printing.
Benefits of Laser Marking
- High Quality – Sharp, clean and permanent indelible mark
- Reduced Operational Cost – Less clean up, maintenance and operator involvement
- Flexibility – The size of the mark, or the mark itself, can easily be changed in the recipe
- Durability – Mark on any surface
make your mark with ackley
Softgel Laser Marking Machines
Output Rates from 50,000 to 500,000 / hour
Available with Two Types of Lasers for Softgels
To find out which one is right for your product, talk to our sales team.
Fast & powerful laser etching for a variety of surfaces
Precise & high-contrast marks for light colored surfaces
Are Your Softgels Right for Laser Marking?
Get Started with a FREE Product Evaluation
Let us help guide you to the right machine for laser marking on your softgel products.
© Ackley Machine Corporation • 1273 North Church St. #106, Moorestown, NJ 08057 • (856) 234-3626